Valued Contributor

C45357 is a QVC mug that states “is not available at this time.” Not sure if this is an old item or, perhaps, tptb were waiting to see the reaction to the mugs sent out so far. 

(Someone may have already posted this item number. I didn’t go through all 9 pages of replies.)

Regular Contributor

No mug here!! Well, I rather get free shipping for being appreciated around here. I've ordered way too much and that s/h can kick butt especially when you order several things. Most online shopping does offer free s/h if you spend a certain amount.  I have started putting things in the wish list and letting it sit until I can get free s/h from the Q. If it sales out beforehand then I just make a mental note that I most likely didn't need it.  Smiley Happy

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Contributor

No I didn't. It's nice for those who did tho! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think the mug is going to become a What were we thinking at Q.Now some long time customers who shopped regularly are left feeling slighted,some people feel money was wasted and some people so under appreciated their gift that they trashed it while others would be thrilled to own it...that promo looks like a  fail.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I think the mug is going to become a What were we thinking at Q.Now some long time customers who shopped regularly are left feeling slighted,some people feel money was wasted and some people so under appreciated their gift that they trashed it while others would be thrilled to own it...that promo looks like a  fail.

@dex

That is a reflection on customers, not QVC. - seriously, who gets twisted out of shape over a free mug? 

I’m still looking for the great changes - new brands to come, etc.

Respected Contributor

Do you think you have had to spend alot to get this? I dont order much and didnt get one. I dont care though. I doubt I would keep it if I had gotten one.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3

@willdob3 wrote:

@dex wrote:

@dex

That is a reflection on customers, not QVC. - seriously, who gets twisted out of shape over a free mug? 

I’m still looking for the great changes - new brands to come, etc.

@Yes it may be a reflection but they didn’t get it right for them so that defeated the purpose.

Valued Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

These random perks always generate a lot of hard feelings. I think there should be some kind of criteria so QVC customers would know where they stand and not feel slighted.

I have not received a mug, and I don’t care but I do not belittle the feelings of those that do.

well said @ Montana, i think in general, it does more harm then good. i feel bad for the people that are annoyed that they didn't get one. i didn't get one either. if i did, i would have tried to find a way to ship it to someone that wanted one.

the reality is that there was no criteria. just wanted to let people know that changes deemed important, were coming.  i'm still waiting . . . 

doesn't seem like much thought was put into any potential fallout.

Honored Contributor

Re: Free QVC Mug

[ Edited ]

Interesting....by comparison, the complaints about the mug are quite rare on QVC's FB and Instagram pages.  

As I've stated in another thread, I think this Forum is often used as the Complaint Board.  In the larger spectrum of TV shopping, I don't think the vast majority of people gave it a second thought.  But here....wow!

So I would be hesitant to take the comments here as the general feeling of the majority of QVC viewers/shoppers.  

Contributor

I have been a very good customer since that became QVC.  WHAT MUG-----