Honored Contributor

I’m disappointed that all anyone seems to care about is getting a free mug. CS has stated they were sent randomly.

What about the message that came with the mugs? New brands and lots of changes coming. That is what I’m interested in. I wonder how long it will be before we find out?

Esteemed Contributor

@DanaLynn wrote:
I'm not here to troll and complain about getting a mug or begging for a mug. I found this thread accidentally while making a search for the old I Q, do you mug as I got when I did. Girlfriend's weekend and I dropped it this a.m.! I found it hoping that I could purchase one someone was selling. That being said, if I receive one I'd be thrilled. I just dont understand like one of the commenters why people read and red through and just make negative nasty complaints all the time...I know feedback is feedback, but life is way to short to be negative.

@DanaLynn

Welcome!

Have you checked eBay?

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I'd rather have a wine glass  LOL

but no

none for me!

Me too!  Haven't shopped on QVC for years now so don't expect to get one which is fine with me. 

Valued Contributor

I haven’t been visiting the forums lately and definitely did not receive any freebie mug. I have been a customer since right after they switched from CVN and while I love freebies and still buy more than I should, I would not have used it.

Someone else mentioned getting a card with a code for easy pays...they used to send those out a few times a year back when easy pays were few and far between. Easy pays are rather frequent now so what I would like would be an occasional 20% off coupon. They own HSN now and HSN sends me emails for 15-20% off all the time. Now that would be nice to see come to QVC. 

Trusted Contributor

Nope, didn’t receive a mug. I think it would have been a nice gesture, considering I’ve been a customer for over 20 years. 

But, even a birthday card would be a nice gesture....even it it didn’t include a discount....which, BTW, wouldn’t kill them. 

Just a little something to know you’re appreciated.  Even one of our local politicians sends me a birthday card...... 😉

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

If i received one, it is freezing it’s handle off in my mailbox!

ROFL.  The best answer yet!!

Honored Contributor

I hope I get one. I need a new mug. I doubt I will though because I haven’t been buying as much as I used to. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know, but the mugs may have been made in the same factory as Tara's Temp-Tations.  So, if you got one, congratulations but please be careful!

Valued Contributor

this seems to be an epic fail. in my opinion, the word "loyal" on the card is the problem. that word is subjective, without them explaining it. should have just left the word out.

with all of the experienced ad/copy writers out there, why not hire one as a consultant that knows how to write compelling copy and not offend people at the same time.

and if i remember correctly, the cards/letter weren't even personalized - geez!

Respected Contributor

These random perks always generate a lot of hard feelings. I think there should be some kind of criteria so QVC customers would know where they stand and not feel slighted.

I have not received a mug, and I don’t care but I do not belittle the feelings of those that do.