Honored Contributor

Apparently, the mugs were sent out randomly.  I didn't get one and the friends I have who are long time QVC shoppers didn't get one either.  It would have been nice if they had rewarded long time customers who spend a lot with QVC and have low returns were rewarded in some way.  When ShopLC only became available in my area for very limited hours, I commented on FB how disappointing that was and how much I would miss watching them.  I am a good customer.  Two weeks after that, I got a phone call from ShopLC thanking me for being such  good customer and they sent me a free Roku so that I could continue seeing their shows.  It is nice to feel appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

I got a free mini Google from another retailer last year just for placing an order

online.

Very nice surprise.

Honored Contributor

I am sure they will soon show up at Goodwill.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@dj chic wrote:

Did anyone else receive a free QVC mug today?  I was very surprised when my UPS driver brought the box.  The note inside stated that the Q would be making many changes in programming and would be featuring many new things, etc., etc., etc..  I am just curious as to how many others might have received the mug as well.

@dj chic  Nope, no mug/letter here. Maybe they went out to those who purchased frequently, used to purchase and stopped or new customers. No, that would take too much research on Q’s part. Just must have been random.

I enjoy my mugs w/ pics of the granddaughters, the dogs and my Starbuck’s mugs. One with QVC on it would have gone in the recycle bin.

Contributor

I like your idea!!  It won't happen, but I like it!

Honored Contributor

Praying for you @aroc3435.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Free QVC Mug

[ Edited ]

Over time ...particularly the last few years I have spent a fortune here from the Q!!  No, I did not receive a mug.  However I would prefer a customer loyalty program of some kind for discounts instead.

What bothers me about stuff like this is how it's not really a reward program if it's just random.  I remember several years ago when they would send out cards at random for easy pays (before easy pay was widespread).  I don't think it's right and I don't understand the point.

ETA:  For those who believe that the Q sent it out to those who spend frequently and over a certain amount, no that's not the case.  I've been a customer for many years and in the last few I have spent thousands here. 

It's not about getting a cheap gift, the point is, is that everyone should be treated the same.

Valued Contributor

Why would anyone want a mug.  Been shopping for over 30 years and I’m not offended. Paying shipping on each item ordered does offend me.  That’s why I shop less.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like having a mug so as to avoid doing this.COFFEE.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I think we can still enjoy or discuss the little things in life.  Yes, much is going on in he world, but I am weary of politicians sapping the joy out of my life.  I care about suffering people, but not having distractions like this is not healthy.  I don't think posters should feel guilty.