Esteemed Contributor

I haven't received a mug and have been a loyal customer for twenty three years.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey

oh YES.....maybe their next offering will be a wine glass! Smiley Wink

excellent idea!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: Free QVC Mug

[ Edited ]

The posts about this silly mug are funny & reminds me of the newspaper boy in Better Off Dead...I want my 2 dollars!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dj chic  Glad you enjoyed the surprise! QVC is trying to keep customers happier with a lot of changes.

Can't anyone be happy for those who have received the QVC mugs? Jealousy is not a quality trait. Drop it and be thrilled for others' happiness with their gifts, please. If you received a gift and don't like it, keep your comments to yourself. It's not kind to bad-mouth a gift! Where are your manners, people??

Seems like QVC is trying to thank their repeat customers. I would imagine they are given to customers who have repeatedly spent a certain amount of money each year for X number of years. I certainly am not one of them, but am delighted for those of you who have received your mugs! Another great move by QVC. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I have not received a mug but I'm really not worried about it, don't care if I get one or not and I have also been a long time customer.  There are many more things to be concerned about in this world than a $2 mug from QVC. The temp outside is -3, I'm warm but there are many people outside in the cold tonight due to that Vortex. Handing out blankets to those on the streets and getting people out of the cold into shelters for example is much more important. JMO

Respected Contributor

QVC has not gifted me with the coveted mug either.

I would love to know what criteria they used to decide whic customer would receive the mug.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady   Well said.  I'm likely not in the running to receive this but am happy for those that do or will.

Hoping you are continuing to mend.  I'm in need of some prayers right now for a personal problem--not illness--that is stressing me out and hoping will be resolved quickly.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aroc3435

You can count on my prayers. Believe in (power of intention) praying works. 

GOD: strengthen your fortitude knowing your not alone. amen 🙏💞

@aroc3435

Wayne Dyer's (monarch butterfly story) YouTube: peacefulness channel. 

Inspirational message. one of my favorites. sending you love. 🦋

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity   Thank you.  And Wayne Dyer is one of my favorites.  Will go check it out.  

Best wishes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd recycle or throw it away.  The last thing I want is clothing or product with a retailer's name on it.

If Q really valued their customers, they offer promotion codes for discounts like other retailers do.