Contributor

Did anyone else receive a free QVC mug today?  I was very surprised when my UPS driver brought the box.  The note inside stated that the Q would be making many changes in programming and would be featuring many new things, etc., etc., etc..  I am just curious as to how many others might have received the mug as well.

Honored Contributor

We have a thread going on about the mug; feel free to join.  

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/qvc-gift-and-quot-announcement-quot/m-p/5228661#M1351187

Welcome to the Community @dj chic

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I got one yesterday, not impressed and will not use it......recycled!  I would have preferred a special discount for being a long-term customer!

Ive been a steady customer  since the show first started and I didnt receive a mug

Esteemed Contributor

I'd rather have a wine glass  LOL

but no

none for me!

Honored Contributor

I want one for cocoa

@Alice-QVC

Frequent Contributor

I received mine yesterday.  It was a pleasant surprise.  I was very happy with the gesture!

Esteemed Contributor

No mug here and don't need one.  Already have a few nice ones - freebies go to Goodwill at this house.  Hate mis-matched glassware.

Esteemed Contributor

I spend a fortune shopping with QVC & haven’t gotten a mug!! I wonder how they decide who they send them to.

Respected Contributor

Re: Free QVC Mug

[ Edited ]

I haven't received a mug, and honestly I don't need one.  But QVC needs to either do it for no one or for everyone.  I've been with them since they were CVN, and I don't even want to think about all the things I've bought from them over the past years . . . .. so I won't.

I think, however, that this small gesture on their part - which I did not receive - spells the end of our relationship.  I won't be placing any more orders with them for a while - maybe not again. We'll see how long my feelings last. I neither need nor want a mug, but I deeplly resent the obvious disinterest in my business on QVC's part.