Honored Contributor

Re: Former President George H.W. Bush Hospitalized

@ms traditional wrote:

actually it's being reported he wants to be at Kennebunkport ME this summer. so it seems the president has some future plans.

Aw, I sure hope he gets to be there. It's such a beautiful place. One time I was in Ogunquit ME with my Mom at Barnacle Billy's and just missed seeing them. President Bush and Barbara used to go there to eat, by boat from Kennebunkport. Their table was on the outside deck overlooking the water. Near the American flag.

Found this picture on Google. She even wore her pearls to eat there.

thumb-1372547652402-mr_and_mrs_george_w._bush_at_barnacle_billy_s_in_ogunquit__maine_june_2__2013.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Former President George H.W. Bush Hospitalized

@lovesrecess wrote:

It is indeed possible to die from a broken heart. When he does finally die, I am sure that will be the cause, not the many health issues he has been battling. I am sure he feels lost without Barbara by his side. God bless and comfort him. He is said to be a very strong-spirited man. Perhaps he will rally and make it to Maine this summer as he wishes to.

I have to agree, my husband and I both thought when Mrs. Bush passed this might not bode well for him. That close love must leave the survivor devastated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**