Esteemed Contributor

Re: Former Hosts or Vendors You Miss and Why?😊

@Tissyanne Welcome!🥰 Lisa, Joan and George have been SO popular and it is EASY to understand why!👍 You cannot reminisce of days gone by, and NOT think of their professionalism, poise, class, and knowledgeable style of product presentation!👍

Joan could always be counted on for a chuckle or two; while QUALITY  comes to mind with George! Lisa is a favorite for ALL the many posts with wonderful memories! She was a BEAUTIFUL, class act here, at The Q!❤

THANK you SO much for caring to share with us today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Stray wrote:
I bought many leather jackets from Bradley Bayou. I loved the lady from Thailand who danced & bought many artisan silver pieces to QVC. I have some beautiful cuffs & Ive never been able to find the same quality elsewhere. I didn’t buy Boyd’s Bears or Marie Osmond dolls but enjoyed watching the presentations. I also collected some Fenton glass pieces & I liked the gent.

@Stray I just noticed where you mentioned the lady from Thailand.🥰 I have tried and tried to remember who she is but am drawing a blank.😐 Several posters are very knowledgeable regarding former hosts and had IMPRESSIVE lists, so I might tag them to see if they can help!😊

Again, THANK you SO much for having shared with us.🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Contributor

Hi @SandySparkles I think the lady you are trying to remember is Suarti. I used to enjoy watching her present the artisan crafted jewelry:

Suarti.JPG

I copied the photo of Suarti from an old post of Peyton Kelly's:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/Suarti-is-Back/ba-p/1855434

Esteemed Contributor

@karabeth wrote:

Hi @SandySparkles I think the lady you are trying to remember is Suarti. I used to enjoy watching her present the artisan crafted jewelry:

Suarti.JPG

I copied the photo of Suarti from an old post of Peyton Kelly's:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/Suarti-is-Back/ba-p/1855434

@karabeth Yessssss! I remember NOW!!! They had such BEAUTIFULLY crafted pieces!❤ I never purchased any, but SO enjoyed the shows!🥰

THANK you SO much for finding, and caring to share this memory with us!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

@CalminHeart- Speaking for myself, it's not that I miss the old time vendors so much as the variety of products that were sold and the sales techniques (no hard sell like today) they used.

@WORKING GAL Welcome!🥰 Several other posters agree with you, and have mentioned missing the variety The Q once offered.👍 Ahh...the good ole' days!😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share with us!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles 

I miss the following hosts:

Lisa Mason- She was such a classy host. 

Lisa Robertson- She could sell me a bridge. I just liked her.

Jill Bauer- straightforward no nonsense approach.

Gabrielle Kerr- A pleasure to watch, not over the top presentations, and entertaining. Very professional.

I am sure that I am leaving out some, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@SandySparkles 

I miss the following hosts:

Lisa Mason- She was such a classy host. 

Lisa Robertson- She could sell me a bridge. I just liked her.

Jill Bauer- straightforward no nonsense approach.

Gabrielle Kerr- A pleasure to watch, not over the top presentations, and entertaining. Very professional.

I am sure that I am leaving out some, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.

@icezeus Welcome!🥰 They have been the overwhelming beloved favorites!❤ I cannot reminisce about them and NOT smile!😄 I am SO happy you mentioned Gabrielle because I feel the same way!! She was also CLASSY, BEAUTIFUL ,soft-spoken, and one of the best of the younger hosts during her time here!😊

THANK you SO much for caring to share this memory with us!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

I always like Jeff Hewson.

Esteemed Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I always like Jeff Hewson.

@barrel racer He has not been mentioned much, but he has definitely been missed!🥰 He was professional, mild mannered, VERY knowledgeable, and HANDSOME.❤ I was saddened to read that he suffered a stroke years ago.😔

THANK you SO much for caring to share your memory with us!🤗 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

I can honestly say I don’t miss any of them. If I had to choose, I would say Lisa Mason. She was the most professional, sincere, and funny. It was NOT all about her (or her relatives).
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead