Trusted Contributor

Re: For Those Who HATE Spiders.......

OMG...if this beast was anywhere in my vicinity, I would RUN...RUN...RUN...and never stop RUNNING!!!  Picture Forrest Gump running across America...that would be me with every single hair on my arms standing up straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

EwwwwwwSmiley Mad

You can take a pan, a stick ... to skill it

To Change The World Quotes

Honored Contributor

Okay...spiders creep me out...a LOT!!... and I simply couldn't look at the photo! I had to skip to the last page and add my 2 cents....

From what I understand both large & poisonous spiders and snakes in Australia are very plentiful! I couldn't imagine living there!  Just the wolf spiders here in southeastern, PA are bad enough for me!

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh!  I think my knees just went weak.  I would rather face a snake (non-poisonous) than that monstrosity. I have a loathing for spiders. A song just came to mind.  Remember this?

When you move right in close to me

That's when I get the chills all over me

Quivers down my backbone

I got the shakes in my thigh bone

I got the shivers in my knee bone

SHAKIN ALL OVER!

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

To take care of that spider those Australians need to "borrow" a Texas Wasp Spider...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4227234/Horrifying-footage-shows-wasp-dragging-spider...

Places I'd like to visit bucket list:

Switzerland

Alaska

Arizona

Italy

Ireland

Texas

Smiley Sad

Couldn't you include the heat?  Places like Arizona and Texas may be uninhabitable in the near future.  You already can burn the skin of your fingers touching a doorknob in Arizona.