Regular Contributor

I am waiting for QVC to present those cozy sheets that felt like flannel.  I have about 3 sets but haven't seen any new ones among the presentations this year.  Have I missed the presentations?

Esteemed Contributor

If you are referring to Malden Mills Polar Fleece they have some available on the website.  They don't seem to have many presentations of them any longer and at times there is not a lot in stock.  I would see if there are any that you can use and order sooner rather than later.

Respected Contributor

@dmeasy wrote:

I am waiting for QVC to present those cozy sheets that felt like flannel.  I have about 3 sets but haven't seen any new ones among the presentations this year.  Have I missed the presentations?

@dmeasy Do you know the brand name? You can just type it into the search bar above, and whatever QVC has should come up. They have a lot of items that NEVER get TV time.

Esteemed Contributor

@dmeasy  They usually do a presentation of Winter/Holiday fleece sheets in Christmas in July, but I don't remember that happening this year. As I recall, they start presenting the winter prints again in October. Berkshire and Malden Mills offer them, but I think they might be made by the same company. I bought a print and a solid one year, and I love them when the colder weather kicks in.

Honored Contributor

I like flannel sheets so much I put them on my twin bed. Hubbs not  so much in the summer.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

I would love to be able to buy just a flat sheet in king size. DH won't even use a blanket on his side of the bed in the dead of winter...so I could use a flat fleece sheet for myself.

Valued Contributor

The Berkshire VELVET sheets are the best.  I see they only have the matte stripe ones now... I wonder if they will bring in more of the original ones.

They also had "Fluffy" sheets which were horrible...the "fluff" matted & flattened & looked awful... I ended up using them for my dogs.