Respected Contributor

Since QVC no longer carries the lovely Thomas Pacconi items, wouldn't it be nice if they would consider offering the beautiful Fitz and Floyd pieces.  (If they do, I haven't seen them)

It would at least be something different. 

Respected Contributor

I saw that name on someone's Program schedule.  It may be Evine.  Not sure.  I never watch Evine but I occasionally check the program....  I guess wishing for a miracle, that the station will have something interesting!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I always enjoyed the Pacconi items. I have a box of I think it was called "Santa's of the World" or something like that and I've never used them. They must be 15 years or more old. I remember that, I think, Christopher Radko used to be on either HSN or QVC., back in the day.

Honored Contributor

Fitz and Floyd is offered on ShopHQ now and have a nice selection. I miss Thomas Pacconi too, but was able to buy an adorable train with music, lights, animated conductor and spinning hot air balloon. when he was with ShopNBC for a few years after leaving The Q. My grandson accidentally broke it a few years ago. I searched everywhere since then because they are no longer made, and finally found a used one in pristine condition on Ebay. Many of his ornaments are now collectors items.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

I saw that name on someone's Program schedule.  It may be Evine.  Not sure.  I never watch Evine but I occasionally check the program....  I guess wishing for a miracle, that the station will have something interesting!!!!!

Fitz and Floyd are on ShopHQ. 
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Fitz & Floyd is on right now on ShopHQ.  3:00pm Eastern