Honored Contributor

FitBit Alta Users Looking for Fun Bands

If any of you have a FitBit Alta, there are loads of bands available on that A store. If you want a band with a buckle on it, you can get some of those. You can also get bands in a wide range of colors or even patterns from polka dots and florals to a galaxy print. And where a FitBit brand band costs $30, these are anywhere from $5 to $10 and less if you get a combo back. I got a bag of 10 different colored bands for $15.

I can't vouch for all the various bands, but the ones I bought look identical to the FitBit brand bands. They have the same pattern, they are the same thickness, attach/detach as easily, and open and close the same way. They feel identical and I don't worry that they are going to pop open on me. I'm really pleased with my purchase, both of the Alta and the new bands. My last FitBit was a Charge HR and it was ugly and only came in one color - dark purple. The Alta is more attractive in general and the different colored bands are lots of fun and mean I can wear a coral band with my turquoise shirt or a turquoise band with my magenta shirt. Fun!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: FitBit Alta Users Looking for Fun Bands

Thank- I'm going to check this out. Did you order any of the anti-loss security loops for your Alta? Mine fell off my wrist when I first got it. I think it was because I didn't get it snapped in the holes correctly. I struggled with that the first few days- now it's easy. Anyhow, for peace of mind I bought these on eBay. Come in various colors- I got a 10 pk for .99. It's a loop that you slide down over the bands that will keep them together in the event your Alta comes unhooked. 

Frequent Contributor

Great info 

@ChynnaBlue @Tribesters!

Thanks! Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

Sounds cute @ChynnaBlue.

thanks for posting this info.

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tribesters wrote:

Thank- I'm going to check this out. Did you order any of the anti-loss security loops for your Alta? Mine fell off my wrist when I first got it. I think it was because I didn't get it snapped in the holes correctly. I struggled with that the first few days- now it's easy. Anyhow, for peace of mind I bought these on eBay. Come in various colors- I got a 10 pk for .99. It's a loop that you slide down over the bands that will keep them together in the event your Alta comes unhooked. 

Yes, @Tribesters! Some came in the 10-pack of bands I bought and they are very helpful. I will probably also buy one of the bands with an actual buckle on it.