Highlighted
Honored Contributor

In the hospital, kidney  surgery.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Already a thread about it....

Melania Trump Kidney Surgery

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

via cnn

First lady Melania Trump underwent kidney surgery Monday at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center near Washington, DC, according to a statement from her office.

Trump had been experiencing an issue with her kidney that her office described as benign but requiring medical attention.

"This morning, first lady Melania Trump underwent an embolization procedure to treat a benign kidney condition. The procedure was successful, and there were no complications," the first lady's communications director, Stephanie Grisham, said in a statement.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Already a thread about it....

Melania Trump Kidney Surgery

@Mz iMac

There are 2 other threads, one is called "More Breaking News".

Now we have 3! Smiley Happy

Per her office statement it was planned surgery for benign condition and she's doing fine at Walter Reed.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is in reference to POTUS

Frequent Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

via cnn

First lady Melania Trump underwent kidney surgery Monday at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center near Washington, DC, according to a statement from her office.

Trump had been experiencing an issue with her kidney that her office described as benign but requiring medical attention.

"This morning, first lady Melania Trump underwent an embolization procedure to treat a benign kidney condition. The procedure was successful, and there were no complications," the first lady's communications director, Stephanie Grisham, said in a statement.

Thanks @sunshine45

I tried to post that on the other 2 threads but kept getting error messages.

Honored Contributor

I did not see the other threads.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I wish her all the best and a speedy recovery. Most of all, I hope her son has support; it's hard for a child to see their mom (or dad) in the hospital. Hugs to him too.

Honored Contributor

First Lady,

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/greeting-card-speedy-recovery-maria-urso-artist-and-photographer.jpg