Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I did some grocery shopping yesterday and this is the first time Lysol spray and Clorox wipes were on the shelves.  Limit one.  The Lysol spray was in a small can so I purchased the grocery brand disinfectant spray which was twice the size.  Have you been able to find these items?   When?

@Katcat1  If you use the Search Forums function at top of board, you can see when a lot of  people found them, as there are many threads about people finding the Clorox wipes especially.

@Pearlee  Please stop doing that.  It's so petty.

@Bri369 

I hope you and your family are well.

I believe it is a lifetime habit - Thanks for trying.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I still have a small supply of Lysol spray and Clorox wipes I bought back in February-March.    I haven't been inside a store in months but do know we can't order these items for curbside pickups at our Kroger or Walmart. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I did some grocery shopping yesterday and this is the first time Lysol spray and Clorox wipes were on the shelves.  Limit one.  The Lysol spray was in a small can so I purchased the grocery brand disinfectant spray which was twice the size.  Have you been able to find these items?   When?

@Katcat1  If you use the Search Forums function at top of board, you can see when a lot of  people found them, as there are many threads about people finding the Clorox wipes especially.

@Pearlee  Please stop doing that.  It's so petty.

@Bri369 

I hope you and your family are well.

I believe it is a lifetime habit - Thanks for trying.

@Drythe. Happy holidays to you also!😄😄😄🎄🎁