Honored Contributor

I haven't found Clorox wipes in months and months. 

Last week my daughter was at the store, and she called to tell me they had Clorox wipes.  Limit of 1 per purchase.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I did some grocery shopping yesterday and this is the first time Lysol spray and Clorox wipes were on the shelves.  Limit one.  The Lysol spray was in a small can so I purchased the grocery brand disinfectant spray which was twice the size.  Have you been able to find these items?   When?

@Katcat1  If you use the Search Forums function at top of board, you can see when a lot of  people found them, as there are many threads about people finding the Clorox wipes especially.

@Pearlee  Please stop doing that.  It's so petty.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

Off-brand wipes have been quite readily available (off and on) in places for a few months now where I am.

Clorox brand have also been fairly available in some places for the last few months too.

But the Lysol brand (which is my favorite) I have just found in the last couple of weeks.  And they were limited as to how many were on the shelves.

@geezerette 

Wal-Mart still shows Lysol wipes 3 pkgs 80 ct each in lemon-lime blossom scent for $9.97 that you can order online. I ordered them but my package is delayed.

@Nightowlz 

I found Lysol wipes at both my Kroger and Walmart stores (in store) in the 80ct canisters.

Honored Contributor

@Bri369  Happy holidays.🙂

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 

I've been finding Clorox wipes and spray at my Walmart Market for the last few weeks.  Also Lysol wipes, which I prefer.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Hard to get in my area, and also no Lysol laundry sanitizer still.  Oh and hence someone here scold me for complaining about no sanitizer--yes, a poster did--and said why don't I just buy it online?  Sorry, ain't paying $100 bucks for a bottle of it. Don't need it that bad.

Honored Contributor

Hopefully, as the shot becomes more available, this madness will become a thing of the past or at least more eassily manageable.

In 6 months the picture should be very different!

See the source image

Honored Contributor

I have several bottoes of Lysol and several spray cans.  I did not need anymore through this COVID scare.  I had a stick pile before the virus hit.

I purchased multipack of Clorox wipes about six weeks ago at Costco.  They still have some in stock.  

I was in Wegman's about a month ago.  They had Clorox wipes, Lysol spray and other generic brands piled up high.  One of each item per person.  I didn't need any, so I didn't buy.

I finally found Lysol Laundry Sanitizer about two weeks ago on Amazon. I bought two large bottles.  I had two bottles before COVID and was almost out of product.

On another note, Costco and Sams haven't had any paper towels of any brand for weeks.  They have a ton of TP though.  The grocery stores all have paper towels and TP.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Hard to get in my area, and also no Lysol laundry sanitizer still.  Oh and hence someone here scold me for complaining about no sanitizer--yes, a poster did--and said why don't I just buy it online?  Sorry, ain't paying $100 bucks for a bottle of it. Don't need it that bad.

I found it on Amazon $9.97 for a 90 oz bottle with free shipping.  It will be stock on Jan 14.  You can preorder now.

I ordered two bottles on preorder and they arrived before they were promised.

Respected Contributor

Our Walmart shelves where stocked full with both wipes and spray three days ago.