Honored Contributor

I did some grocery shopping yesterday and this is the first time Lysol spray and Clorox wipes were on the shelves.  Limit one.  The Lysol spray was in a small can so I purchased the grocery brand disinfectant spray which was twice the size.  Have you been able to find these items?   When?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Yes, just last week at our Publix.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I did some grocery shopping yesterday and this is the first time Lysol spray and Clorox wipes were on the shelves.  Limit one.  The Lysol spray was in a small can so I purchased the grocery brand disinfectant spray which was twice the size.  Have you been able to find these items?   When?

@Katcat1  If you use the Search Forums function at top of board, you can see when a lot of  people found them, as there are many threads about people finding the Clorox wipes especially.

Honored Contributor

Off-brand wipes have been quite readily available (off and on) in places for a few months now where I am.

Clorox brand have also been fairly available in some places for the last few months too.

But the Lysol brand (which is my favorite) I have just found in the last couple of weeks.  And they were limited as to how many were on the shelves.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   Glad you found what you needed.  Start any thread you choose to start-there is no limit.  Just as no limit regarding USPS.

*sets imaginary watch*

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1 

I haven’t looked for either of those things. I don’t use them.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Katcat1   Glad you found what you needed.  Start any thread you choose to start-there is no limit.  Just as no limit regarding USPS.

*sets imaginary watch*

@Cakers3  So what time is it? 😛

Honored Contributor

Last Clorox wipes I found at Wal-Mart were in those flat packages with flip top cap.

I have had better luck finding them at Wal-Mart Market instead of the other store.

Wonder if they are running out of containers?

Placed an order with Wal-Mart a few weeks ago. I needed to find something else so I could get free shipping. I searched for the wipes. Cant believe they had a 3 pack Lysol wipes you could order online in lemon-lime blossom scent. Hope it does not smell bad. LOL!!!

Anyways that package says it's still on it's way but will be delayed so who knows when it will get here.

Amazon has the Clorox wipes in fresh scent in package like pic below. 3 pkgs 75 ct each for $11.97.

Amazon has Lysol wipes in lemon-lime blossom scent 80 ct right now but they are $9.66 in stock 1-4-21.

Wal-Mart still has the 3 pkgs of 80 ct each lemon-lime blossom scent for $9.97 you can order online.

color71dce8b8-286e-494f-af7d-a2762c5e3b25_1.dbe0d23434d47571d25f6bd1f5fdf39a.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Off-brand wipes have been quite readily available (off and on) in places for a few months now where I am.

Clorox brand have also been fairly available in some places for the last few months too.

But the Lysol brand (which is my favorite) I have just found in the last couple of weeks.  And they were limited as to how many were on the shelves.

@geezerette 

Wal-Mart still shows Lysol wipes 3 pkgs 80 ct each in lemon-lime blossom scent for $9.97 that you can order online. I ordered them but my package is delayed.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been finding both on and off for months at Walmart.  Wipes more than spray but have been picking them up when I find them and giving to others who could not get them.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.