Honored Contributor

It has been so dry in the Atlanta area and I think most or all of Georgia.  They said yesterday that we've only had .50 inch of rain for the month, but none had fallen at my house.

This morning, it is raining.  It started about an hour ago.  It was supposed to rain on and off all day yesterday, but it didn't rain at all.  They have really been missing the forecasts here lately. 

For me personally, I hope the rain is in time to save my new grass which is crunchy.  In any case, I who don't usually like rainy days, am thrilled to hear the rain, and see it on the radar, this morning.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

You and me both! I am in the Woodstock area and I can't remember the last time we had rain. So far it is a nice gentle rain, just what we need. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Finally. Rain!

[ Edited ]

@50Mickey wrote:

You and me both! I am in the Woodstock area and I can't remember the last time we had rain. So far it is a nice gentle rain, just what we need. 

@50Mickey - I'm close to you. Marietta.

It has been scary dry here.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

We've not had rain in so long and I was so worried about our hardworking farmers. Even our farmers of the sea needed rain. Very thankful

Respected Contributor

We've not had rain in so long and I was so worried about our hardworking farmers. Even our farmers of the sea needed rain

Honored Contributor

Nice wet day here in WV, and more than 60% chance of rain every day this week.  I love it!   

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh    Picked my granddaughter up from school in East Cobb. 67 degrees and windy. Love this weather. It won't last long but enjoy it while we can. 

Honored Contributor

We have not had any problems with no rain.  We were getting rain all along almost every week.  Glad it is raining for others that did not have any.  Chicago area,

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Raining in Amarillo, Tx 

I'm gonna run outside naked !!

dancing-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif