Frequent Contributor

Home

Super Contributor

Thanks all so much! It looks like it will finally be happening on Sunday!

Honored Contributor

Personally, I think all meat and poultry doesnt have any flavor anymore.  And I buy organic.  I remember when I could make a rich, flavorful chicken soup with no chicken stock.  The chicken itself was full of delicious flavor.  Now I have to use stock, some Better than bouillon, tons of onions garlic and seasoning.  Every Once in a while I will get a chicken that  has old school flavor, but not often.  If you eat the chicken it is okay, it just doesnt make good broth .

Honored Contributor

nycrhythm0617 wrote:

Thanks all so much! It looks like it will finally be happening on Sunday!

Great news, @ShortyLugNut!    I hope all goes well in your new adventure!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

shoekitty wrote:

Personally, I think all meat and poultry doesnt have any flavor anymore.  And I buy organic.  I remember when I could make a rich, flavorful chicken soup with no chicken stock.  The chicken itself was full of delicious flavor.  Now I have to use stock, some Better than bouillon, tons of onions garlic and seasoning.  Every Once in a while I will get a chicken that  has old school flavor, but not often.  If you eat the chicken it is okay, it just doesnt make good broth .

@shoekitty,  I think you might be in the wrong pew...  🙃😉... but you've got me thinking about tasty chicken broth and the comfort of good home-cooking.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy your new place.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

@shoekitty,  I think you might be in the wrong pew...  🙃😉... but you've got me thinking about tasty chicken broth and the comfort of good home-cooking.😊

Shoekitty said

yup, right church, wrong pew...lol. How did I do that???

Honored Contributor

Re: Finally Moving Out

[ Edited ]

@shoekitty wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

Shoekitty said

I don't know, @shoekitty   But you added a smile to my day, so thank you for that!

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

Shoekitty said

I don't know, @shoekitty   But you added a smile to my day, so thank you for that!

@dooBdoo  You are truly such a nice person. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Finally Moving Out

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

Shoekitty said

@dooBdoo  You are truly such a nice person. 

What a nice thing to say, @Kachina624.    You have no idea how much I needed that...  thanks, so very much.    I genuinely care about the people in this community and while I hope that comes across I know I often fail in my atttempts to communicate.   Thanks, again, for the encouraging words.  Means a lot to me, particularly today.