Trusted Contributor

Re: Fights at fast food restaurants

@ have you watched the scenes in the Collosseum in the movie Gladiator?

Trusted Contributor

@ROMARY  I dont believe we need to adjust to psychopathic behavior.  In my opinion, you choose your words very cleverly and may I expand on it. You used to term "going postal" If I recall, there were some issues at the post offices some time ago. Now, to act up in a post office is a felony. No excuses, no questions. That is what deterred the ongoing "going postal" So, do I support this with all infractions? No, but, I do support involving law enforcement and not accepting violence as the new normal.

Respected Contributor

As I'm reading many of you say you don't hear about these - just yesterday on news there was a story of 2 young girls at McDonald's (Indianapolis).  It was in early morning and they were angry cuz when they got their food (drive thru) they got 4 Chicken McNuggets and said they'd ordered 10.  

Told they'd have to drive around to the speaker to reorder again and they got mouthy and either one or both got out of car and dove through the drive thru window and began assaulting workers inside.  

ALL.OVER.CHICKEN.MCNUGGETS!  

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve seen these attacks on the evening news and have heard reports about these fights. I don’t know what motivates people to resort to such violence over kr@ppy food. Maybe it’s just part of declining civility becoming the norm. It doesn’t take a giant leap in thought to go from the anonymity of the internet to violence in movies and on TV to trying to settle scores, no matter how trivial, through violence.

Honored Contributor

My homepage shows another sh**ting near Rancho Tehama, Ca.   Five victims, etc. I haven't clicked onto the link because it's probably quite busy/slow right now.  RIP, victims. I don't have any real/true info at this time.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s. It's becoming very close to being the Wild Wild West all over again.  Instead of remedying situations through the court system, some people are taking the (bad) backroad.  Sorry to say.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).