QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

When you see someone apologize for something because they "didn't know" or "didn't understand" or "didn't think they did anything wrong" then continue to repeat the behaviors for which they apologize do you tend to just ignore the apologies as insincere, see the individual as a "troublemaker" feigning innocence or react in a different way?

I consider them their own worst enemy. I truly believe that there are some people who are just obtuse and mean no harm.

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

So why start a passive aggressive thread about it? Simply reply directly to that person. 

But here all the 'mean girls' will get away with piling on like usual because no one actually 'named' the poster they will come here to bash.

It just gets more childish here all the time.

She's asking for advice.  Geez.

Honored Contributor

If this is a general question and not about someone specific then I'd have to say that I'd have to know more about the individual involved before I could speculate on their intent and how I would perceive it.

Honored Contributor
@Mominohio
Oh! Thank you for the clarification.❤️
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Feigned Innocence

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

So why start a passive aggressive thread about it? Simply reply directly to that person. 

But here all the 'mean girls' will get away with piling on like usual because no one actually 'named' the poster they will come here to bash.

Whoa. Is this about something that went on HERE? If so, then this thread is childish beyond belief. I took the question at face value and nothing more.

This place... I swear.

@SahmIam

And just why do you believe HER instead of the OP ... I'd say follow your original instinct and not get carried along with the mean girl mantra.

Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

When you see someone apologize for something because they "didn't know" or "didn't understand" or "didn't think they did anything wrong" then continue to repeat the behaviors for which they apologize do you tend to just ignore the apologies as insincere, see the individual as a "troublemaker" feigning innocence or react in a different way?

Depends on the person and the nuances, but it can be a lot of things. Some people work hard to be intentionally ignorant, some are intellectually dishonest, some are just regular old ignorant, some do it to call attention to someone else's bad behavior or ignorance, and some are just being trolls.

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@LTT1

THis is a thinly veiled attempt to appear a general topic, but last night there was a big apology thread that got removed (along with many others), so it is actually directed at certain posters, without listing names. 

A perfect example of the baiting and bullying that gets let go here.

And how do you know it's not about me and my apology thread?

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

Whoa. Is this about something that went on HERE? If so, then this thread is childish beyond belief. I took the question at face value and nothing more.

This place... I swear.

And just why do you believe HER instead of the OP ... I'd say follow your original instinct and not get carried along with the mean girl mantra.

DId I say that? No, I asked a question and replied that IF it was so, then it's childish.