Esteemed Contributor

Anyone have a favorite brand.....I use my electric tart burner everyday.....thanks.....

Respected Contributor

Oh yes! Wal-mart sells Better Home & Gardens wax melts for $2. and they are the very best. They also sell another brand but I have never bought them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Favorite Wax Melt

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

Anyone have a favorite brand.....I use my electric tart burner everyday.....thanks.....

So do I ... I love the mixed berry melt, Berry Pickin', by ScentSationals (from Walmart).   I don't care for spice scents.

Honored Contributor

I've been melting Glade melts.  My friend gifted me with some Yankee candle tarts that are nice.

Honored Contributor

Nene's Kitchen Melts are fantastic, been ordering from her for a long long time, excellent customer service, and very scented melts. They are 1.10 per melt, but I believe her shipping is 5.00-quick delivery too!

Honored Contributor

Scentsy

Central Park Praline is my favorite scent.

Bought through an in person distributer quite a bit over the years but better prices on eBay.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I think Scentsy are probably the best but I always forget to order them. I pick them up all over the place. Some are good, some not so much. I haven't found any that are super great. Yankee was years ago before they were sold. The ones from Kohl's are pretty good. Also the BHG at Walmart (for the price) but I never go to Walmart. Febreeze and Glade are OK. 

Honored Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

I think Scentsy are probably the best but I always forget to order them. I pick them up all over the place. Some are good, some not so much. I haven't found any that are super great. Yankee was years ago before they were sold. The ones from Kohl's are pretty good. Also the BHG at Walmart (for the price) but I never go to Walmart. Febreeze and Glade are OK. 

I have never seen Scentsy in retail stores.  Where can I buy them?  That would be so great.  Thanks.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Frequent Contributor

I use Yankee. Beachwalk is my favorite, but I use many by this brand. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Favorite Wax Melt

[ Edited ]

My vote is for Better Homes and Gardens from Walmart. The scent lasts a very long time. I used to buy Yankee Candle, but the scent only seems to last around 6 hours