Honored Contributor

Fantastic Customer Service - JCP

Not to go into all the details ... I DM'd JCP via Facebook with an issue I had with an order.

I about five mnutes - the entire issue was rectified.

Respected Contributor

Re: Fantastic Customer Service - JCP

[ Edited ]

I just placed an order with then this morning. Some sleeveless cotton/linen tops and capri pants...  I have always liked JCPenney, I certainly hope they don't go out of business like some other retailers.   When I go into the store here in my town, the store is always clean and the sales people are very accomodating.

And the  clothing I have purchased last year and this year is so much better quality than what QVC offers and at a better price most of the time.

Super Contributor

Re: Fantastic Customer Service - JCP

@ALRATIBA  This doesn't surprise me. I love, love JCP! I am a long time shopper there. I date back to their catalog days. The clothes are reasonably priced and good quality. Their St.John' s sportwear line is a favorite. Their Worthington brand of pants is fabulous. When I need a pair of dress pants, I buy Worthington black and navy pants in a short. You can't wear them out. I hope JCP doesn't go under due to this pandemic. I know @ birdmama and myself would cry long and hard.