Honored Contributor

I still see people wearing them.

Valued Contributor

@crazered  Coach has a nice selections of fanny packs, that can be worn 2 ways. This is what I used for daily walks and quick run to the grocery stores.It fits my cell phone,keys and small wallet. You can fit a lipstick,etc. But since I don't wear makeup,I don't have that issue. The keys can be clip on the outside.You can check TJMaxx,Macy and Dillard.Check the listed stores for different brands and styles and prices.

Honored Contributor

I use my fanny pack all the time. I walk 2 miles daily. I wear my fanny pack for every walk.  I carry quite a bit in my pack. Like my fanny pack, if this one wears out have no idea of where they even sell them any longer.

Honored Contributor
I have seen fannypacks making a comeback...but now they are called waistpacks....everything comes back in style eventually...you will be on the cutting edge of fashion!
Trusted Contributor

I think just about anything goes at Disneyland!! Wear whatever you are most comfortable in and what suits your needs and it will be perfect! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Fanny packs

[ Edited ]

Take whatever you want BUT make sure you have COMFY SHOES!!!

I bought a lightweight travelon style crossbody bag and it worked well.  You really don't need money in Disney.   I think now everything is done by Armband charged to your card/room.  At least this is how it was a few months ago while I was there.  The bag is nylon and was the perfect fit for a few snacks, my phone, bandaids, sunscreen, and a water cup.  I bought it in WalMart

Enjoy!!! Hopefully you have nice breezy & sunny days!

Esteemed Contributor

I have worn fanny packs for years. I have many small purses but since I am short fanny packs are more comfortable for me and safer no matter where I go-shopping or amusement parks--81 here.

Honored Contributor

My grandaughter is 29. They love fanny packs.  I say dont do it, lol.  But they are hands free, and comfortable.  Carrying a handbag around disneyland is awkward.