Valued Contributor

Fall weather finally arrived!

I love fall and winter.   Colors are changing, wind picks up, and it is wonderful!

Our county fair starts next Sunday, it always starts in the last week in September.   I'm entering 4 ceramic pieces I painted, my mixed fruit jelly, and my honey ginger cookies!

I hope I win something!

Respected Contributor

Re: Fall weather finally arrived!

We will be traveling up to upstate NY and Ontario Canada in early October to visit family and friends. I hope to do some "leaf peeping" while up there. I will enjoy taking some of my favorite cooler weather leather outfits and wearing them up there. 

Honored Contributor

As I said on the other thread...I live in upper MI and I HATE Fall and especially Winter! Fall is too much work! Raking all the leaves, getting our grounds ready for the long, long, cold, cold, snowy, snowy Winter ahead. Bleh!!!

"Pure Michigan"
Frequent Contributor

@LoriMI wrote:

I love fall and winter.   Colors are changing, wind picks up, and it is wonderful!

Our county fair starts next Sunday, it always starts in the last week in September.   I'm entering 4 ceramic pieces I painted, my mixed fruit jelly, and my honey ginger cookies!

I hope I win something!

I hope you win something too.  The cookies sound particularly delicious. I love fall and winter too.  I take it you're in Michigan - I was born and raised in Lansing.   

Honored Contributor

"Fall weather finally arrived! "

I wish. 

San Francisco was in the 90s yesterday, hot the day before, will be hot today, and even more heat this coming Thursday & Friday.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

I love the fall also - not so much the winter.   Sunny and cool today in the Pacific Northwest.  Leaves are starting to turn colors.