Respected Contributor

Re: FORTY DOLLARS FOR 22 PRETZELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forty dollars for 22 pretzels???  That's sounds kinda crumby.

Although...if they're "beefed up" the way some have said here...maybe not so bad.  

When it comes to food especially...I wish QVC would offer "Try Me" or lesser amounts for less money because unless I really really enjoyed those pretzels and knew for a fact they were good....I don't want to be shelling out that kind of money for an unknown.

Honored Contributor

Signature Chocolate Covered Pretzels

Signature Pretzels

This is an indescribable creation! We take jumbo pretzels, stuff 2 of the openings with caramel, peanut butter or truffle filling, drench the pretzel in our luscious chocolate, sprinkle with yummy toppings then drizzle MORE chocolate on top! It doesn't get better than this! To date, we've sold over 1.4 million of these treats! Some of our famous flavors include: milk chocolate peanut butter, white chocolate caramel, dark chocolate sea salt caramel and milk chocolate toffee truffle!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I would hope that if they tasted stale, since the Q is generous in their return policy from now until after Christmas, one could call and have their account credited.  I'm pretty sure they would do that. 

Honored Contributor

My husband loves cvp so I ordered these, if the pretzels taste stale , I'll let CS know about it. I think the price for what it is,  is excellent.

Occasional Contributor

I am also one of the 100,000 who purchased the landies pretzels. I purchased them last year and gave several  with their gift. When the price includes shipping that is not a bad price.It would probable cost $10.00 for shipping.  I was very happy with the quality of the product.I also purchased the one time only Germack 3 containers of trail mix.

Respected Contributor

I did the auto delivery December/March.  I thought they were an excellent price.  QVC always stands behind their food products and offers a full refund if you are not satisfied.  If you say they are stale, they believe you so that poster could have received a refund.

Respected Contributor

A try me is a great idea!!!  The price seems high at first blush  because of the quantity.  But around here a small piece of confection at a good store is $3.00 so this price doesn't seem off to me.  I have a Rocky Mt. too close to me so I am set!!😎

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Signature Chocolate Covered Pretzels

Signature Pretzels

This is an indescribable creation! We take jumbo pretzels, stuff 2 of the openings with caramel, peanut butter or truffle filling, drench the pretzel in our luscious chocolate, sprinkle with yummy toppings then drizzle MORE chocolate on top! It doesn't get better than this! To date, we've sold over 1.4 million of these treats! Some of our famous flavors include: milk chocolate peanut butter, white chocolate caramel, dark chocolate sea salt caramel and milk chocolate toffee truffle!

Didnt see the presentation, but this has me drooling!!

Trusted Contributor

Actually, this is one of the few things that I don't think is terribly overpriced. I can't imagine that they would be only $2 in a candy store. I have paid $1.75 for a small package of one Frango Mint cookie, and they are worth it. Also, these would be difficult to make. 

When it comes to things like the meat, I know I can go to good food stores and buy the comparable for much less. Not these. If anyone knows where these  are sold, please let me know. i would love to buy 1.