Frequent Contributor

Re: FORTY DOLLARS FOR 22 PRETZELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well! They are about $$1.80 each. If you go to a candy store you will pay more than that for 2 turtles that dont compare to these. Also have you priced a hershey bar at the grocery lately. For folks that enjoy a good piece of chocolate its a good deal. But me for one i dont worry how others spend their money. 😊
Super Contributor

You all convinced me so I just ordered them for Christmas delivery. I am sure they will be a big hit!!

Honored Contributor

.....another bonus......money back guarantee. try one when they come and if they arent good then call customer service.

"I would prefer even to to fail with honor than win by cheating." - Sophocles
Esteemed Contributor

Wow you all sold me! Can I order them tonight and get them tomorrow? Woman LOL

Do not think your single vote does not matter much. The rain that refreshes the parched ground is made up of single drops.

~~Kate Sheppard

Esteemed Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

well excuse me, I spoke too soon,at $1.81 per pretzel, and all the goodys covering them, I changed my mind :-) 

In that case what else can we tempt you with? Perhaps a lighted cap to make your hair grow? Only four dollars a day plus you can use it as helmet when roller skating! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I like Auntie Anne's at the mall, plain, no salt. just saying. LOL

Respected Contributor

no thanks, i have plenty of hair and i don't skate!

Respected Contributor

$40 outlay seems like a lot, but individually they are a good price for what you are getting.  I buy them to include in gift bags for about 15 people and the rest I keep in the freezer for future needs or we share one for dessert some nights - too much for one person.  They are more than your every day chocolate covered pretzel.

Respected Contributor

I purchased these when they were a OTO last year. The pretzels tasted stale. Not worth the money at half the OTO price. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it worked out to be $1.81 each and if I was traveling and came across something like that you can bet they would be more than that for each one.  I bet they are yummy but I am going to try to make my own at holiday time to add to my cookie club assortment.  They had the minis on the other day and that is what I will make, some caramel in the middle, add a little ganache' and then covered in chocolate!  Yum!