Frequent Contributor

Re: FORTY DOLLARS FOR 22 PRETZELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well! They are about $$1.80 each. If you go to a candy store you will pay more than that for 2 turtles that dont compare to these. Also have you priced a hershey bar at the grocery lately. For folks that enjoy a good piece of chocolate its a good deal. But me for one i dont worry how others spend their money. 😊
Super Contributor

You all convinced me so I just ordered them for Christmas delivery. I am sure they will be a big hit!!

Honored Contributor

.....another bonus......money back guarantee. try one when they come and if they arent good then call customer service.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Wow you all sold me! Can I order them tonight and get them tomorrow? Woman LOL

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

well excuse me, I spoke too soon,at $1.81 per pretzel, and all the goodys covering them, I changed my mind :-) 

In that case what else can we tempt you with? Perhaps a lighted cap to make your hair grow? Only four dollars a day plus you can use it as helmet when roller skating! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I like Auntie Anne's at the mall, plain, no salt. just saying. LOL

Respected Contributor

no thanks, i have plenty of hair and i don't skate!

Respected Contributor

$40 outlay seems like a lot, but individually they are a good price for what you are getting.  I buy them to include in gift bags for about 15 people and the rest I keep in the freezer for future needs or we share one for dessert some nights - too much for one person.  They are more than your every day chocolate covered pretzel.

Respected Contributor

I purchased these when they were a OTO last year. The pretzels tasted stale. Not worth the money at half the OTO price. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:

well excuse me, I spoke too soon,at $1.81 per pretzel, and all the goodys covering them, I changed my mind :-) 

In that case what else can we tempt you with? Perhaps a lighted cap to make your hair grow? Only four dollars a day plus you can use it as helmet when roller skating! Woman LOL

hahahahaha