Honored Contributor

The forums are bad which makes me think more important things that should be secure are probably not.

Respected Contributor

Let's see if this post will take. I've only tried about 4 times now.

I know QVC is having financial difficulties but come on. How hard is it to keep a simple Forum and Blog site up and running smoothly? Time for a new IT department. By far of the websites I frequent, QVC is the worst run todate. I don't see this site lasting if QVC doesn't put some money into upgrades and sharper personnel. It isn't too much to ask. If you are going to offer a Forum and Blog site, keep it running well.

Esteemed Contributor

I am beginning wonder if they are selectively throttling posters so it will be all pure bubble up here.

Or else they are just going to lock it.

Either way, it was good for a long time.

QVC Customer Care

Hi Everyone, 

We’re sorry to see that some of you have been having intermittent issues browsing and posting the Community.  We’ve reported the issue to our IT team to research further.

Susan

Honored Contributor

Re: FIX THIS WEBSITE

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC 

I'm on the east coast (if that helps).

At work today, I accessed several different systems all day, and half of them were not working properly or at all -- all morning.  An outside system at Citibank was also down.  I do not believe in coincidences.  Perhaps a main hub was down that impacted all these systems this morning.  Strange that so many were down, no matter what operating system or computer we were using.

UPDATE:  Comcast has also reported Internet outages in their northeast systems this morning. 

Respected Contributor

Seems like thet got the problem fixed.