Respected Contributor

@momtochloe I was doing all right until I tried to respond to you and then I got the "bar".  Too me quite a while to get back in.

Honored Contributor

Oh for heaven's sake... Not this again... and again... and again...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Oh for heaven's sake... Not this again... and again... and again...

Until it just kicks me out completely...😩

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954  ..... Are you saying you are having no problems with the forum website?

Honored Contributor

Someone needs to be replaced, or something needs to be revamped.  I still order some things from the Q and I do like to come in here.  But...........this is getting me very frustrated in this day and age and with such a huge company, that this is as good as this can get.  I really don't understand how there is not a better way for this to be working.

Just a few years back, we never had these kinds of problems, nor did they occur so often.  Must be a new company that does this now.  That's sad.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't purchased anything lately, but this part of the website (the board) is just royally messed up.  Sometimes it seems normal for a bit, then it goes wonky for the rest of the time.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL. After reading the threads about website woes this morning, that Popeye quote seems apropo.

@cactusgal wrote:

I can stands all I can stands. I can stands No! More! woman-pulling-hair-out-cartoon.jpg

I LOVE it 😂😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Right now, things seem to be zinging along better than ever. Hope I'm not jinxing it!  (I'm on a MacBook Pro using Safari.)

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

If it were me and I was continuallly having the issues you talk about, I would not come here or any othert matter.  Why would one cause themselves so much grief and frustration???

@rms1954 

because Hope Springs Eternal

Honored Contributor

I'm on an iPad and having difficulty with logging on and posting.  It seems like the site is particularly bad with iPads.