Reply
Regular Contributor
Posts: 221
Registered: ‎06-28-2010

Went to the site today, they totally got rid of all the clearance items I was saving.  Anyone know what's going on?  Even item numbers I bought last week disappeared....

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,139
Registered: ‎04-16-2010

Where they in your wish list? None of mine are gone. I would call CS and ask.

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,027
Registered: ‎05-23-2011

@Ryvaha wrote:

Went to the site today, they totally got rid of all the clearance items I was saving.  Anyone know what's going on?  Even item numbers I bought last week disappeared....


I noticed the same thing this past Wednesday. all of the sale/clearance items were gone. I went to look for them as well and its like they were never there, only the regular items remained.

Regular Contributor
Posts: 221
Registered: ‎06-28-2010

@SahmIam no. All in my cart.  I also clicked on items I ordered a week ago, to buy a different color, and the item # is no longer there.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,139
Registered: ‎04-16-2010

I would contact CS. It may be that since they are clearance items, they may have timed out being in your cart (the way QVC does after an hour). 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,139
Registered: ‎04-16-2010

@JaneMarple  where do you keep your clearance items/sale items? Those in my wishlist are still there.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,027
Registered: ‎05-23-2011

@SahmIam wrote:

@JaneMarple  where do you keep your clearance items/sale items? Those in my wishlist are still there.


They were in my wish list, two OSO gauzy tank tops and a ruana.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,139
Registered: ‎04-16-2010

@JaneMarple wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@JaneMarple  where do you keep your clearance items/sale items? Those in my wishlist are still there.


They were in my wish list, two OSO gauzy tank tops and a ruana.


@JaneMarple   Bizarre. I have no other words. : (

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 99
Registered: ‎02-02-2019

@Ryvaha wrote:

Went to the site today, they totally got rid of all the clearance items I was saving.  Anyone know what's going on?  Even item numbers I bought last week disappeared....


 

 

Really strange that that the item #s you bought are gone.