Super Contributor

Went to the site today, they totally got rid of all the clearance items I was saving.  Anyone know what's going on?  Even item numbers I bought last week disappeared....

Honored Contributor

Where they in your wish list? None of mine are gone. I would call CS and ask.

Honored Contributor

@Dar321 wrote:

Went to the site today, they totally got rid of all the clearance items I was saving.  Anyone know what's going on?  Even item numbers I bought last week disappeared....

I noticed the same thing this past Wednesday. all of the sale/clearance items were gone. I went to look for them as well and its like they were never there, only the regular items remained.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Super Contributor

@SahmIam no. All in my cart.  I also clicked on items I ordered a week ago, to buy a different color, and the item # is no longer there.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I would contact CS. It may be that since they are clearance items, they may have timed out being in your cart (the way QVC does after an hour). 

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple  where do you keep your clearance items/sale items? Those in my wishlist are still there.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@JaneMarple  where do you keep your clearance items/sale items? Those in my wishlist are still there.

They were in my wish list, two OSO gauzy tank tops and a ruana.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

They were in my wish list, two OSO gauzy tank tops and a ruana.

@JaneMarple   Bizarre. I have no other words. : (

Frequent Contributor

@Dar321 wrote:

Really strange that that the item #s you bought are gone.