Respected Contributor

Evine Shipping is THE WORST.

I hear all the complaints about QVC shipping times, but seriously the worst is Evine.  I think whoever processes orders does it in slow motion and they must ship via Pony Express.  I'm going to think really hard before ordering from them in the future.

Contributor

Re: Evine Shipping is THE WORST.

I'm sorry you are having a rough time with shipping at evine. I have had the opposite experience.  They usually ship my orders with 48 hours and sometimes on the same day!

Honored Contributor

I love their shipping and out of the three tv shopping channels they have the best up to the minute tracking. I get my packages inside of a week from Evine.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I too have to agree about a good experience with shipping with Evine, not sure why OP is bashing them here, shrugs.......

Respected Contributor

I'm really happy that you've all had good luck.  I have not.  I placed an order on 10/25 and it shipped 11/8 and I still don't have it.  Another item orderedon 11/6; 11/11 and still in process. 

@SydneyH not sure why I am commenting on Evine's shipping?  Not sure why one would ponder that since there is a plethera of topics discussed here regarding shopping experiences outside of QVC. 

Honored Contributor

@lil punkit wrote:

I'm sorry you are having a rough time with shipping at evine. I have had the opposite experience.  They usually ship my orders with 48 hours and sometimes on the same day!

Same here!

Contributor

How about almost $24 to ship two small orders of Skinn makeup?  Watch this customer go bye bye.

Honored Contributor

QVC, hsn, and Evine have the worst and slowest shipping ever. I don't mind hsn so much since I pretty much get free shipping all the time but when you pay high s/h fees on the other two, especially evine, it would be nice if it wasn't by pony express. I was hopeful with the new west coast distribution center, QVC packages would be faster for some reason my packages still come from the east coast.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@lil punkit wrote:

Same here!

I've ordered several Tiffany-style lamps from them, and they've arrived within a couple days...........undamaged!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Evine shipping is slow in my area.  The item I ordered 11/13 is scheduled to arrive on 11/22.