Honored Contributor

I don't usually watch this channel but accidentally put it on.  There's a kitchen show on.

The lady took out a turkey and is cutting it up!  She had the guy move it so she could cut it.  He set it on top of an empty pan they are selling and it started moving so he held the cutting board (still sitting precariously on top of the pan on the stove).   So funny!

Then they are taking their fingers picking and eating the turkey while selling the pans.  It's just funny.  That episode is ending and they're still picking it with their fingers and eating it!

It's just so different from "In the Kitchen With David".  Not better or worse.....just a little too 'homey' for me for TV!

Honored Contributor

Some of the E*vine hosts are better than others on the cooking shows. And alot less products to demo too. However, their brand of cookware, Cooks Companion, really is a very good brand. I have a few pieces and am very pleased with it. No happy dances or silly faces either.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Some of the E*vine hosts are better than others on the cooking shows. And alot less products to demo too. However, their brand of cookware, Cooks Companion, really is a very good brand. I have a few pieces and am very pleased with it. No happy dances or silly faces either.

I have several Cook's companion pieces as well and have given them as gifts too. When I see a cooking show on Evine, I tend to watch, unlike.................

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

Re: Evine - Cooking On Now!

[ Edited ]

I have seen the cooking shows on occasion......My problem with the ones I have seen are the hosts. Allison is very annoying ( didn't she work on the Q for a bit ?)

and Deb Murray (  Used to work with Puck ) always looks dirty to me. It may be because of her hair. I have a real problem with long loose hair in a kitchen....

David, to me, has become a caricature of himself and his shtick has become stale and predicable.

Trusted Contributor

@Danky wrote:

I have seen the cooking shows on occasion......My problem with the ones I have seen are the hosts. Allison is very annoying ( didn't she work on the Q for a bit ?)

and Madeline ( is that her name ? Used to work with Puck ) always looks dirty to me. It may be because of her hair. I have a real problem with long loose hair in a kitchen....

David, to me, has become a caricature of himself and his shtick has become stale and predicable.

I agree, Allison is sooo silly and annoying.  Cannot watch anything that she is    hosting.  She is also a major suck-up. Especiallly when the Dubrows are on.