Respected Contributor

Re: Enjoying the new decking

@MamaWick 

I, too, was drawn to your wonderful sneakers.   Of course the deer, take the cake!  They are so adorable.   I would love to know what is going on inside their heads.  Smiley Happy

It looks like someone is working on my house (the white one) that backs yours.  Aw shucks, I wish it were mine.

Woofs of course to Cricket along with some belly rubs.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@luvzchiz  yep...the house directly behind us is sold.  Closing set for 12/03.  The one next to it is still for sale.  Then the third one down is also sold.  Hope the new neighbors like deer.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Hmm and blue is my favorite color!

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

It's really nice @MamaWick !

And it looks like the deer are admiring and approving it too!

They really like to look out for you it seems and make sure everything is going smoothlySmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Nice.  It looks so comfy and relaxin gout there.  One thing I have to say.  I am from California, born and red....4 th generation.  Are we the only staye tat has fences.  How do you get privacy from neighbors.  I

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoekitty  most of the new houses in subdivisions in San Antonio and bigger cities do have privacy fences.  Out here in the boonies, it is not automatic.  Many of the fences that are here are see-through, some 6 feet high and some shorter.  The couple buying the house directly behind us have approached us about cost sharing on a fence on the property lines we share.  Haven't decided yet.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix