Honored Contributor

If some of us aren't receiving emails from QVC the least they can do is let others post links to the TSVs and InsideQ instead of keeping them underwraps like they are state secrets!

Honored Contributor

So after calling CS I'm still not getting the TSV emails. I wonder why some of us are getting them and some aren't?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2

Same thing happened to me with all of my QVC emails.  I wasn't getting the inside Q email - thank goodness I kept the link from January's edition.  I went to check my notifications setting and I was unchecked from everything.  I didn't make the change either - so I went in and reset everything.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I have been trying to get the email thing resolved for at least two years now. I am signed up for Beauty emails and they are hit and miss if I get them. In fact, more miss than hit. I am also signed up for all the TSV preview emails and I never, ever get them.So frustrating. I don't even get my order confirmation and shipping emails consistently.  I've given up trying to get them to fix it. oh well, they just lose sales and I save money! 

Super Contributor

I have never had any problems receiving the TSV emails.  They appear everyday like clockwork.

Honored Contributor

@rustee wrote:

I have never had any problems receiving the TSV emails.  They appear everyday like clockwork.

@rustee, consider yourself lucky. The only thing I get are my reminders for upcoming shows. I keep resetting my email preferences to get the TSVs but I'm still not getting them and the link to the InsideQ.

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

So after calling CS I'm still not getting the TSV emails. I wonder why some of us are getting them and some aren't?

@Jordan2, I haven't been receiving emails either, for over a month. I posted in the Customer Care forum. Two Customer Care reps have forwarded my information to "the team," and still nothing.

Honored Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2, I haven't been receiving emails either, for over a month. I posted in the Customer Care forum. Two Customer Care reps have forwarded my information to "the team," and still nothing.

@Caffeina, you'd think that QVC would work at straightening this out as you and I are not the only ones with this problem (where are the moderators when you need them). I made a joke to the CS rep that maybe QVC doesn't want my business, she said of course we do!

Honored Contributor

Still not receiving any emails from QVC after calling to complain at least a month ago.I don't get it.

Respected Contributor

Clearly they have a problem.  I too have not received a TSV notice for quite a while and I did not received a hard copy of the March Insider.  I also don't have a link for the online version.  I guess I have to make the effort to call and maybe if they get enough complaints, something will be done.

I thought we could post anywhere on this forum because the mods seem to read each post no matter what category they are in.