Trusted Contributor

Speaking of the Royals

[ Edited ]

Prince Charles and his sister Princess Anne in 1972. Princess Anne dated Andrew Parker Bowles in early 1970's before Camilla married him. Camilla and Parker Bowles' grown children are good friends with Prince William and Harry and one of their grandchildren was recently baptised in a church that previously was only for royalty at the Chapel Royal at St James's Palace, where monarchs including Charles II and James II were baptised, so ensconced is Camilla's influence over Prince Charles now. 

Image result for princess anne

Zara is Princess Anne's daughter who is expecting her second child with husband rugby starr Mike Tindall.

Zara Tindall.
Valued Contributor

Zara is beautiful....appreciate seeing the old photo

Honored Contributor

I think Camilla always had influence over Charles.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I'm so happy for Zara I think she is a lovely woman

Trusted Contributor

I need to make a correction. The baptism occurred in 2008. I'm sorry.  It was not recently.

Duchess of Cornwall Camilla Parker Bowles's grandchild wins Royal baptism When Camilla Parker Bowles married the Prince of Wales three years ago, officials stressed that she would never become Queen and her children would not be given Royal titles.

The Duchess of Cornwall has, however, managed to ensure that her son, Tom, has been granted the same privileges as senior members of the Royal family.

From June 2008

Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

Re: Speaking of the Royals

[ Edited ]

NetFlix "The Royal House Of Windsor" Documentary recommend watching. Enjoyed revisiting more than once. Facts concerning royal family and history of their survival.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for all that info on the Royal Family.   I didn't know a lot of that stuff and find it all rather interesting.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Charles and Anne look so alike in that photo.  I guess back in the day people fawned over them like they do over George and Charlotte today.

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Charles and Anne look so alike in that photo.  I guess back in the day people fawned over them like they do over George and Charlotte today.

They really are

Honored Contributor

Re: Speaking of the Royals

[ Edited ]

Zara is quite the horsewoman.  I follow British jumping and dressage and she's always in the news as is her darling little girl, about 3 years old. I believe her husband is a professional ice hockey player. 

Screenshot_20180105-203515.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment