Respected Contributor
@elated. I agree w/ u..!
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

If she was reduced to only Q2, I can see her leaving, we dont even get Q2 on Comcast. 

@Shelbelle  we may have chatted about this before.....we get Q2 and Q3......do you have a basic tier?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

She's giving everything up while he doesn't.  She's even got got her parents moving there.  As another poster said, she's been in a long distance relationship for over two years.  Now it will be daily interaction.  Big difference.  Hope it works.

Honored Contributor

I'm not reading the entire thread, so this may not be new.  I think we can all swallow our disappointment about not going back to the original normal format with guests flying in constantly.  I think QVC is being very considerate in keeping these people off planes to start with.  The less exposure to Covid the better.  Same for the hosts, is it really necessary for them all to show up at the studio?

Honored Contributor

Maybe she will eventually show up on HSN.

Would be nice.  

The best of luck to Elise and boyfriend and their parents and families.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

If she was reduced to only Q2, I can see her leaving, we dont even get Q2 on Comcast. 

@Shelbelle  we may have chatted about this before.....we get Q2 and Q3......do you have a basic tier?

Hi, Sun what are the channel numbers, I have Comcast Signature Plan, includes Showtime, Epix and free Netflix. I have never seen 2 or 3 in my lineup, we have never chatted about this before or I wouldhave remembered, many thanks. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Hi, Sun what are the channel numbers, I have Comcast Signature Plan, includes Showtime, Epix and free Netflix. I have never seen 2 or 3 in my lineup, we have never chatted about this before or I wouldhave remembered, many thanks. 

hi shel

SD.....QVC2 is  on 86, QVC3 is on 87

HD......QVC2 is on 867, QVC3 is on 925

hope you had a wonderful holiday season! 70s+ tomorrow, how strange is that?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Sun I get thise channels in family room where I have my main box, but not in my kitchen or bedroom where I have just adapter boxes, thanks so much!! Happy holidays to you and yours!!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

She's giving everything up while he doesn't.  She's even got got her parents moving there.  As another poster said, she's been in a long distance relationship for over two years.  Now it will be daily interaction.  Big difference.  Hope it works.

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

It looks more like her parents made up their minds for her to move to Florida as they said they wouldn't move to PA.