Regular Contributor

The items I want are only on 2 Easy Pays.  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@tammysu wrote:

I have two items on my wish list and neither one is on Easy pay. They're not important because they're cold weather jackets LOL.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Trusted Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@tammysu wrote:

I have two items on my wish list and neither one is on Easy pay. They're not important because they're cold weather jackets LOL.

@JaneMarple, your Wish List may not show that the item is on 2 EZ Pays - the Q doesn't always make those corrections in the Wish List site ... My Wish List does not show that the items are on 2 EZ Pays, I had to "click" on the item to make sure.  So, check the item on the Q site, it should be for 2 EZ Pays.

I will pass this event ... I would much rather have "real sale prices" and free s/h.

Trusted Contributor

Never could understand why QVC thinks this  is such a "gift" to the shoppers.

I'd much prefer a discount coupon once in a while for all the money I've spent here.  Every year I fill out the survey and I stress that I would appreciate coupons like HSN.

Easy Pay is just a gimmick to "make you think" you are getting a bargain of some kind.

Honored Contributor

I have to say that this is , without a doubt, the most ANEMIC easy pay day I've ever seen!    Half the items aren't even on EZ pay .... why even bother?

Esteemed Contributor

Every day is easy pay if you use your Q Card. 

Contributor

What a sad, sorry excuse for an Easy Pay day. I expected at least 3+ pays.  I had a fair number of items I was planning to purchase, because my debit card likes not taking the hit all at once for Christmas shopping, but I won't be buying anything today.  Sorry QVC. No point shopping here with a pathetic 2 pay when Evine offers 6 pay on everything most of the time. HSN usually even has 3 or 4 on many items.