Esteemed Contributor

ENCOURAGING QUOTES

[ Edited ]

1.   Winners are there within you and me, we just need to explore those capabilities.

2.   Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come.  Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.

3.   Walk away from things that aren't encouraging you to excel

4.   Positive and kind words can empower, encourage, motivate and help move someone toward their goals.  Always choose words that can heal, not destroy.

5.   Value yourself, your voice, your body, your opinions, your dreams, your pride, your ego.  You have the RIGHT to take up space.

6.   Life is all about staying motivated, disciplined, happy and encouraged.

7.   Try all you can, missing steps when trying to attains a dream is normal, just pick yourself up and move on.

8.   Your destiny is too great, your assignment too important, your time too valuable.  Do not let fear intimidate you.

9.   You are capable of amazing things.

10.   You have only got three choices in life: give up, give in, or give it all you've got.

11.   You don't fail when you've lost, you've failed when you quit.  So get out there and never give up.

12.   Keep trying your chances, you never know which will yield the best result.

13.   Always believe in who you are, and where you are going.  Be strong in every circumstance and you'll conquer whatever comes in the way.

14.  The journey of a thousand miles begin with one step.

15.   You are pretty.  You are gorgeous.  You are beautiful.  You are flawless.  You simply slay and no one can tell you different unless you let them.

16.   Go for it, while you can.  I know you have it in you.  And I can't promise you'll get everything you want, but I can promise nothing will change if you don't try.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam