Respected Contributor

I hope they lose enough sponsors to pull the show...

Honored Contributor

I have seen this show a couple of times and must admit the girls (Jana, Jessa, Joy, Jinger and Jill) appear more normal than they ever did on their parents' show.  They seem much more independent and outspoken.

Jessa's husband however, continues to be a mystery to me.  There is something really weird about him (aside from still being a child.)

Respected Contributor

Will never happen.  They keep their women dependent upon a man who is the king in their cult and their education is squashed as well.  You can't expect to cloister and not allow your kids to show or have feelings and expect it to end well and Josh is proof of that.  He was 20 something whose mental maturity was stunted by his parents at about the age of a 13/14 year old boy and when he accepted a job out in the real world he wasn't prepared to handle it.  Having said that, Josh and Josh alone is responsible for his actions of acting on it.

The hypocrisy of this family is staggering.  They have no problem speaking out on others for their religion, their lifestyles, etc but when it's their family's transgressions (which were  much worse) - - they are automatically forgiven.