Esteemed Contributor

Cheesecake Factory cheesecake

[ Edited ]

My daughter went out this afternoon for lunch there with one of her friends today and she surprised me by bringing me home a slice of cheesecake. I like most of the cheesecake flavors but I usually get just the original with the sour cream topping, I really like that one. Well she knows how much I like salted caramel and she picked that up for me. Wow, it is really good. It has a blond brownie  crust, plenty of caramel and I even added more flaked sea salt to the top. It was really yummy. I haven't had a cheesecake from there in a long long time and when I was last there they didn't have the salted caramel flavored cheesecake so it must be a newer flavor. 

Just wanted to give a heads up for those who love salted caramel anything. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Salted Caramel Cheesecake

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

Re: Cheesecake Factory cheesecake

Hands down, simply the BEST cheesecake there is Imo.  You can't beat their Godiva Chocolate or Red Velvet Cheesecakes.  I have had Junior's but I will take cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory any 'ole day.  

New Contributor

If you like salted caramel,you should try these. My absolute favorite.

bequet gourmet caramel 24oz celtic sea salt binding misc brand bequet ...

Esteemed Contributor

Mmmmm.  Love Cheesecake Factory cheesecake.  The Dulce de leche is to die for! 

Respected Contributor

I love salted caramel anything. 

I love their Godiva cheesecake.  It's so delicous with a cup of coffee.

Honored Contributor

We don't have a cheesecake factory anywhere near here, but one moved into my hometown a couple years ago.  When I visit my mother, we go for lunch.  She always seems to talk me into ordering a piece of cheesecake.

Trusted Contributor

omg love the cheesecake factory!!!  they have a terrific menu, and there cheesecake is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

Hands down, simply the BEST cheesecake there is Imo.  You can't beat their Godiva Chocolate or Red Velvet Cheesecakes.  I have had Junior's but I will take cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory any 'ole day.  

I agree with you. It is one of my favorites. I don't really like Juniors. I prefer a creamy cheesecake and the 4 times I have eaten a Juniors cheesecake, it was dry and crumbly.

I did have a cheesecake once at a restaurant that was made with goat cheese and cream cheese. It also had sour cream in it as well. That was probably the best cheesecake I have ever had. It was tangy but lightly sweetened and delicious!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@sugarbabayj wrote:

If you like salted caramel,you should try these. My absolute favorite.

bequet gourmet caramel 24oz celtic sea salt binding misc brand bequet ...

What brand are these, I cannot see the package to well! lol! Getting old!

JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Mmmmm.  Love Cheesecake Factory cheesecake.  The Dulce de leche is to die for! 

I've not had that one. I love dulce de leche too so I will have to try that next!

JFK