Honored Contributor

@Beachy1 wrote:
What if Jim Bin married again and started a new family - yikes.

He could double the amount of kids in no time.

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

One of the gossip magazines has on cover that Jim Bob and Michelle are divorcing.  Any truth to this?

@patbz

Oh good grief ...............    It's a GOSSIP RAG ..... this week it's Duggars divorcing and next week it'll be a 3 headed alien going to grade school.   

Contributor
Re: Duggars divorcing?[ New ]
What if Jim Bin married again and started a new family - yikes.

Scary thought!!!!!!
Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@patbz wrote:

One of the gossip magazines has on cover that Jim Bob and Michelle are divorcing.  Any truth to this?

@patbz

Oh good grief ...............    It's a GOSSIP RAG ..... this week it's Duggars divorcing and next week it'll be a 3 headed alien going to grade school.   

I saw Elvis chatting with Michael Jackson at that same grade school! Weird!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm as sceptical as the rest of you but sometimes they news before legitimate sources (such a John Edwards love child).

Honored Contributor

I won't believe it until I hear that Jim Bob and Michelle have announced it on the Today show, which seems to be their go-to place for breaking all of their big family news.   My opinion is the headline is just a way to keep the Duggar name out there.  

I predict Amy Duggar King will most likely address this rumor.   

Esteemed Contributor

Jim Bob would never allow that!!!!

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

I'm as sceptical as the rest of you but sometimes they news before legitimate sources (such a John Edwards love child).

@patbz

"Sometimes" they accidentally get something right ....  that's the law of averages.   Nevertheless, their intent is to sell their publications and, it stands to reason, the more ridiculous the better.

Unfortunately, people are too easily manipulated.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The new show must not be doing well so they need to start a rumor to ramp up interest.  I don't think Jim Bob would under any circumstances kill the goose that laid the golden egg (so to speak).

@Kachina624

LOL!

Honored Contributor

Re: Duggars divorcing?

[ Edited ]

@DoneTryin wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

The new show must not be doing well so they need to start a rumor to ramp up interest.  I don't think Jim Bob would under any circumstances kill the goose that laid the golden egg (so to speak).

@Kachina624

LOL!

From this report today that ads are being pulled from the show you may be right.  UPS, Choice Hotels, and Wrigley's. 

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/03/31/jill-jessica-counting-on-advertisers-dropping-show-l...

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."