Respected Contributor

Re: Drew Peterson Gets Another 40 Years In Prison

I wonder if he's still grinning?

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't live in IL.

Honored Contributor

jewelwisher wrote:

Yes, this!   The guy is not only about as smarmy as it gets, but he fancies himself smarter than everybody else.  Granted, they have yet to find the other wife (wasn't that the one in the barrel that somebody helped him load in his vehicle?), but I'm just glad that the one was found and he was put away.

What kind of bonehead thinks that he can arrange a killing from prison and not get caught?   SMH

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Imadickens wrote:

Yes, this!   The guy is not only about as smarmy as it gets, but he fancies himself smarter than everybody else.  Granted, they have yet to find the other wife (wasn't that the one in the barrel that somebody helped him load in his vehicle?), but I'm just glad that the one was found and he was put away.

What kind of bonehead thinks that he can arrange a killing from prison and not get caught?   SMH

"The other one" is Stacy, whom people on this thread have mentioned.  

May Stacy RIP.

Respected Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I wouldn't live in IL.

Illinois isn't the only state with criminals.

What do you mean?

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Imadickens wrote:

@chickenbutt my guess would be someone that brutally murdered two of his wives and still thinks he is innocent . . . seriously, he frightens me even though he is behind bars.  I don't know if the correct term is sociopath or psychopath but I am just glad he is behind bars and hopefully doesn't have a lot of access to an unmonitored phone.  It was really tough watching him go through the legal process as everyone was afraid he would skate again.

Honored Contributor

One word----SCUM BAG!!!!!!! I am amazed he hasn't been shanked wherever he is.

Honored Contributor

Hey Chloe's Mom!  Hope this finds you happy and well.

Yeah, the funny thing is that the guy is caught yet he still thinks he can pull off more crimes from there.   He is just one of the most awful men who comes to mind.    He probably has girls all over him in prison, too.  GAG

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I wouldn't live in IL.

Illinois isn't the only state with criminals.

What do you mean?

@YorkieonmyPillow Is it because we don't have the death penalty?  I think IL did an outstanding job of getting this animal off the streets to be honest.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

One word----SCUM BAG!!!!!!! I am amazed he hasn't been shanked wherever he is.

@wagirl this has more than crossed my mind but I think he is so great in manipulating people that he has probably created his own little kingdom within the prison system.

Again, I am just so grateful he is off the streets as he reminds me of Ted Bundy!