Esteemed Contributor

Re: Drew Peterson Gets Another 40 Years In Prison

One narcissistic guy who thinks others should think and do as he says things should be.  Quite a twisted puppy.  Tough toasties for him, he will rot in prison. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Karma is a cruel witch. He will become so smug about his so called smarts and something will take him down. I am certain about that. Just takes time.

Honored Contributor

mtc wrote:

wagirl wrote:

One word----SCUM BAG!!!!!!! I am amazed he hasn't been shanked wherever he is.

@wagirl this has more than crossed my mind but I think he is so great in manipulating people that he has probably created his own little kingdom within the prison system.

Again, I am just so grateful he is off the streets as he reminds me of Ted Bundy!

Oh yeah, he IS reminiscent of Ted Bundy.  What I never got was how people would say that Ted Bundy (and maybe this guy, too) was sooooo good looking.   REALLY?    The guy had Charles Manson eyes.  He was scary-looking, is what he was!   

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hey Chloe's Mom!  Hope this finds you happy and well.

Yeah, the funny thing is that the guy is caught yet he still thinks he can pull off more crimes from there.   He is just one of the most awful men who comes to mind.    He probably has girls all over him in prison, too.  GAG

Hello my good friend @chickenbutt, I am doing well and hope the same for you and of course Ru!

I so agree with your post as I think this guy totally thinks it is perfectly fine to kill anyone that gets in his way.  He uses people like Kleenex and discards them the same way.  I am just so glad he is off the streets and also away from his minor children as I think he really messed up his children with Kathleen . . . Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was always afraid for that neighbor of Drew Peterson's.  She knew he was behind Stacy's death. 

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

I was always for that neighbor of Drew Peterson's.  She knew he was behind Stacy's death. 

Oh @bri20 I so agree with you on this as she knew he had killed her but of course had no physical proof.  It must have been agony for her being her neighbor, knowing what had been going on and being powerless to do anything to help her because of his position.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Imagine having him for a father--poor kids. I would change my name and move far away.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

@wagirl this has more than crossed my mind but I think he is so great in manipulating people that he has probably created his own little kingdom within the prison system.

Again, I am just so grateful he is off the streets as he reminds me of Ted Bundy!

Oh yeah, he IS reminiscent of Ted Bundy.  What I never got was how people would say that Ted Bundy (and maybe this guy, too) was sooooo good looking.   REALLY?    The guy had Charles Manson eyes.  He was scary-looking, is what he was!   

One big difference: Bundy was into necrophilia. UGH.

He also killed-and-ran.   Peterson blatantly killed his wives. 

Peterson had connections  to his victims and even his prosecutor-intended-victim.  Not so Bundy who killed strangers ( and not his longtime girlfriend).  I really don't see many similarities at all.; 

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@bri20 wrote:

I was always for that neighbor of Drew Peterson's.  She knew he was behind Stacy's death. 

Oh @bri20 I so agree with you on this as she knew he had killed her but of course had no physical proof.  It must have been agony for her being her neighbor, knowing what had been going on and being powerless to do anything to help her because of his position.  Smiley Sad

@momtochloe, I left out "afraid".

Imagine living next door to him knowing what he was capable of. 

I don't think I would have slept a wink...

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

One big difference: Bundy was into necrophilia. UGH.

He also killed-and-ran.   Peterson blatantly killed his wives. 

Peterson had connections  to his victims and even his prosecutor-intended-victim.  Not so Bundy who killed strangers ( and not his longtime girlfriend).  I really don't see many similarities at all.; 

@PearleeI apologize that my reference has been misconstrued.  My point of linking him to Bundy was that both of them had irresistible charm.