Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone else notice that whenever Dr. Phil has a guest who "cries" - he's always ready to pull the embroidered handkerchief out of his pocket so they can wipe their eyes.

Why don't people bring tissues or better yet, why don't they have a box of tissues handy??  Today, he had to hand out 2 handkerchiefs.  I noticed he had one in each of his side jacket pockets.  LOL  I wonder how many he has given out.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like to watch that man.  I feel he gets on his guests until he brings them to tears.  Why is that?  Is it for ratings? 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

@Puzzle Piece  I think the majority of his guests deserve to be brought to tears.  Most of the time he just tells the truth.  I done get to watch anymore, but when I did, I would wonder just how stupid people can be.

Honored Contributor

When he first appeared on Oprah I though his "get real" thing was interesting. Now after all these years I am not so interested. It seems his show has become very sensational which is not what I care to watch, although many others obviously do. Even though I don't watch I agree he should have some Kleenex handy. 

Super Contributor

kleenex box.jpgHere...have a tissue.

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Trusted Contributor

My husband still uses hankerchiefs...lol Woman LOL

He uses them to wipe his hands or face... not blowing his noseWoman Wink

Old habits are hard to break!Heart

Honored Contributor

Just like Elvis and his scarves..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

My hubby uses hankerchiefs too..usualy to wipe his brow if it is hot and he is in a suit...

Honored Contributor

This man NEEDS to go.  No offense to those who may watch/like him but IMO he NEEDS to go.  He's already been on too long.

Frequent Contributor

He is all about self promotion not actually helping people anymore. So tired of him pushing the Dr. On Demand app that he created and then fails to tell everyone there is a fee for it. His catch phrases are so old . I used to like his show but not anymore. Pushing his weight loss book is kind of ironic.