Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Fauci Security Upgrade

Why would anyone want to threaten Dr. Fauci? He didn't create the virus, he is doing his best to keep us all informed and safe. He is probably getting by on little sleep and is under extreme stress. He is one of a few people I count on to give us the truth.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt ;

I think there are still a lot of people out there that just can't come to terms with the fact that this virus is no joke and they look to anyone that will disagree with the President and his team about the maeaures we all have to take. It is very hard for people who have had the illusion that they are in complete control of their lives to deal with this sudden change that no one saw coming and no one could have completely prevented even if they had. That's where the hatred is coming from, on both sides of the political spectrum. This virus is no joke. I had a earlier strain of it a couple of years ago and I can tell you first hand, the cough, the complete loss of senses of smell and taste, the fever, and the feeling of drowning in phlegm is horrible. At the time, I thought it was just the flu but it wasn't like anything I ever had before.

Dr Fauci and Dr. Birx are doing everything they can to find an effective treatment and a vaccine to combat this. Anyone who would threaten either one of them is despicable. The media needs to start reporting on how to help get through this time and instead of playing the "gotcha" game that they have been doing for the past 4 years. They are doing more to encourage lone wolf loonies to do harm to the people that are working hardest to help us.

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Goldengate8361 ..............sad to say these are our fellow Americans.

As long as our publix schools, refuse to teach American history; you will have what you have now. People don't respect each other, don't respect our flag, and talk and fiddle in their purses when the anthem is played. I'm 86 years old, remember the bombing of Pearl Harbour, I love this country so much. Have you ever seen Jesse Waters asking everyday question on history,? We have the dumbest Kids in the world. Not all, but too many.

Esteemed Contributor

He wasn't the one who told New Yorkers to go on with their lives; to go to concerts, the theater, and spread the virus to other areas of the country. 

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HLP wrote:

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Goldengate8361 ..............sad to say these are our fellow Americans.

As long as our publix schools, refuse to teach American history; you will have what you have now. People don't respect each other, don't respect our flag, and talk and fiddle in their purses when the anthem is played. I'm 86 years old, remember the bombing of Pearl Harbour, I love this country so much. Have you ever seen Jesse Waters asking everyday question on history,? We have the dumbest Kids in the world. Not all, but too many.

@HLP   That is simply not true.

I surmise you are making that statement as you do not have interaction with young people.  I have grandchildren and through school/sporting events, we are in contact with many.

I find most to be caring, bright, and articulate.  My granddaughter wants to go into a legal/political career so that she can help people.

The country is not like it was when Pearl Harbor occurred.  Things have evolved.

Don't forget many young people now are doctors, nurses and first responders out there on the battlefield of this horrible illness to help others.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

So glad to hear this.  He is the only one at the podium that has any sense at all, including Dr. Birx.  She sounds like a suck-up when she speaks..

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC political reference

QVC Customer Care