Honored Contributor

Re: Don't Forget to Set Clocks FORWARD One Hour Tonight

New Mexico is finally introducing legislation to become a little more like Arizona and skip the time change.

Now if only we could adopt a few more things from our neighbor...  like an economy.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@Just bee, I would love to enrich your state's economy by dropping some money into tourism. @Kachina624 is a walking advertisement for The Land of Enchantment.  She has posted some gorgeous pictures of your state. What a beautiful state!

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

It's a non issue in my house. The only "clock" that needs setting is the microwave, and we don't use it as a clock. Everything else auto changes. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

@just bee, I would love to enrich your state's economy by dropping some money into tourism. @Kachina624 is a walking advertisement for The Land of Enchantment.  She has posted some gorgeous pictures of your state. What a beautiful state!

Poodlepet2

@Poodlepet2

Like Blanche DuBois, this state has always depended on the kindness of strangers.  But if we don't get the crime and methamphetamine problem under control, we're going to lose our tourism industry.

I encourage a visit.  May and October are prime times.  I just want our visitors to be cautious.  I'm always disappointed to learn of incidents involving the tourists.

We have a lot of potential and should try harder to make a good first impression.  But we can't be delusional, either.  The state has challenges and they need to be addressed.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

For those familiar with Disney World.....my daughter was supposed to make fast passes this morning and apparently they forgot to move that clock forward........LOL

She talked with a Cast Member and they were apologetic...LOL

Honored Contributor

Currrently, I just do the watch I wear 24/7 plus my cordless phone.

My laptop sets itself.