Trusted Contributor

@hckynut  ....... Then take the advise that is thrown out all the time. Don't read.

Esteemed Contributor

This is concerning, but any large factory, or business with a large number of employees will likely have similar statistics, as the country slowly reopens, and people become complacent.🤔

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I think we SHOULD listen to the experts, not you know who.

Here we go again...

Respected Contributor

Even if this were in their canned goods processing plants, I'd still eat their mandarin oranges (packed in heavy syrup 👍).

And you'd think by now that at least one "expert" would've reminded the fainthearted of the main route of transmission for this virus.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:

Even if this were in their canned goods processing plants, I'd still eat their mandarin oranges (packed in heavy syrup 👍).

And you'd think by now that at least one "expert" would've reminded the fainthearted of the main route of transmission for this virus.

@Moonlady, I doubt that anyone could contract the virus due to such outbreaks. But I certaintly hope they can get under control for the workers' sake.

Oops, didn't mean to sound like one of those "experts."

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I'd be wary of any expert who does NOT change his/her mind when new information comes out. 

Honored Contributor

@Sushismom wrote:

I'd be wary of any expert who does NOT change his/her mind when new information comes out. 

@Sushismom, so true and potentially dangerous.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor
the term "expert" does not fill me with confidence as it once did