Honored Contributor

Re: Does anything make you uncomfortable? Fear?

@BirkiLady  Check with your son?  That statement would not make me fearful or uncomfortable.  it would make me piping mad.

The insurance agent would be fearful to use that term again when I was done speaking my piece.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@jubilant wrote:

Being alone in my house at night.  I never realized how really afraid I was till DH had to be hopitalized in 2011.  Every little noise petrified me.  I had never been alone at night before that.  If he goes first, I guess I'll get a German Shepherd, Rottweiller, or Doberman!!!!!  

@jubilant    Here is an idea for a body guard rather than a dog....... Kevin Costner......Smiley Happy

MV5BYjNhMGEwNDYtOTYxZC00NmY3LWI0ZmMtMDdmZTU2OTgzMDYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

@SeaMaiden

Ha!  Now that's one I had never thought about!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Flying

Anesthesia

Getting violently ill (I know it's stupid)

Doctors and fear of cancer, etc (my mother died at a young age) 

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie  That was exactly my reaction! Her supervisor called me back with a lot of appologies. I asked WHY would I have to check with anyone before making any decisions?? Confident she won't make that mistake again.  

Found out she was a new Vehicle Adjustor for the other driver's insurance company after I told her we simply could not work together with that kind of attitude!! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not fear - but extremely uncomfortable.   Certain people in the various media (TV / news / Hollywood / politics).  

ETA:  Uncomfortable driving or sitting in front seat of vehicle.  

Respected Contributor

Bats, spiders, deep water & clowns.

Regular Contributor

*HEIGHTS

*BIG SPIDERS

*DYING

Respected Contributor

Phobias? Spiders inside the house!  Spiders outside the house I can admire from a safe distance.

crossing bridges.  Oddly, I think I'd enjoy zip lining. I think it's a disrtust of people to get it right.

Same reason I wouldn't parachute out of a plane if I didn't have to.  I"d have to depend that the pack wrappper was having a good day.

Valued Contributor

@Mersha ... I’m in PG ...  I have to admit those “S” curves seem like the Daytona 500 ...  don’t enjoy those either ... but the roads by Tysons Corner are no easy drive  !!  I DONT like the Bay Bridge and heights.  My biggest fear is I’m on top of a tall building with no railings or walls ... and I don’t like alligators ...  so I guess my greatest fear is crawling on the top of a building covered in alligators ...  ugh ... I’m gonna watch a movie ...  BUT nothing keeps me from doing what I need to ...  thank you Jesus !! 

Regular Contributor

@Spurtomg why did you post pics lol

If we all had the same opinion or everyone was the same. the world would be a very boring place!