Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know how Lisa Mason is doing?

I wondered if anyone had accurate information about Lisa and Gino.     I really enjoyed her years at the Q.    I know Gino had been very sick but Lisa was posting on Facebook and it seemed a new treatment was helping him.      Then, I read that he had passed away.    I can no longer find any posts on Facebook.    So, any accurate information would be appreciated.    Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone know how Lisa Mason is doing?

She is listed on FB as Lisa P Mason and posts regularly.
“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Occasional Contributor

Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

I follow her on facebook.  Gino is in remission and they are doing well!  She is one special lady!

Super Contributor

I've always liked Lisa Mason. I found her voice very soothing. She was one of those hosts that never really changed her tone, mannerisms or demeanor. Some hosts as they work there longer become more hyper or loud. Not Lisa.

Honored Contributor

Lisa is doing some selling/hosting on theshops.tv retail shopping Internet site.  It's not a TV channel; strictly online.  She looks great.

Respected Contributor

I read some of her more recent posts. She says her dh tumor is shrinking and he's feeling well. They have been doing a lot of community service and enjoying each day. I pray this trend continues!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

@kelshar wrote:

I've always liked Lisa Mason. I found her voice very soothing. She was one of those hosts that never really changed her tone, mannerisms or demeanor. Some hosts as they work there longer become more hyper or loud. Not Lisa.

I remember her very first appearance! Her hair has changed, for the better, I think!😉

Never underestimate the power of kindness.