Honored Contributor

Does anyone have sun????

[ Edited ]

We've just not had much lately.  Feeling like we really need it.  MI.

Have you had sun?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone have sun????

It was sunny yesterday morning for just a little big, then the clouds moved in. They are still here and its suppose to rain the majority of the weekend. I could use some sunshine too. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes,we do have sun, I reside in Georgia and I may say that the weather here is hot and humid which leads to very mild winters.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Trusted Contributor

Yes...SW Colorado has sun most of the time....but it's dry here and already in fire watch with restrictions....DW

Super Contributor

I live in Virginia and it is hot and sunny today.   I can't believe it.   The temperatures are suppose to be around 87 degrees  

Respected Contributor

Some sun here in PA., but a storm later. Last Sat. it snowed here, today it's 85 degrees. Go figure.

Respected Contributor

We have sunshine right now even though it's raining off and on. It has been gorgeous lately and the temps have been very mild for this time of year. My puppy Lola in my avatar likes to lounge in her little baby pool during the day. I've never had a small dog love the water so much. I've been enjoying my hammock a lot lately. 

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal  I can happily report my part of NE PA is beautiful.  Sunny, breezy and warm (mid 70s).  However,  it is to get cloudy with T-storms and windy about 5 or 6 this evening.  Oh, and a slight chance of tornadoes.

All of my windows are wide open.  My 11 yr. old cat is happy as can be, open window, sunny windowsill and a breeze.

The younger one, 9 months old, wants a windowsill but she is afraid of the blowing curtains.  She is also afraid of, trucks going by, barking dogs, anyone knocking on the door and strong winds that rattle windows.  Oh, thunder too.

Honored Contributor

We've had lots of sun here in Southern NY. 🌞🌞

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It's sunny and 82 degrees in N Georgia...

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee